Amazing "Virtual ATM" Strategy

The red letter/number combination you see at the top of this page is a "PIN number" you can use.

The $750 you see highlighted in yellow is roughly the amount you can collect instantly by punching it in.

Both the "PIN #" and the $ amount change every few days…

But these are "live" and active right now.

If you were to punch in the code above, $750 (maybe slightly more, maybe less – the price can change fast) would appear in your brokerage account immediately.

This is no joke.

Over the last several months, I've shared similar "PIN numbers" with a small group of folks before this one… and not a single one has failed to work. 

I know for a fact the "PIN Codes" I share with my subscribers worked too, because people who have followed my recommendations have e-mailed me to say the cash showed up already.

Some asked: "Are you sure this is legal?"

Yes – it's perfectly legal. Professional traders and fund managers collect millions using this technique every day. Why shouldn't you?

Others keep writing to tell me they just got another chunk of cash in their account. "Really, Lee, how long can this keep up?" a few have asked.

Here's my answer:

There will always be opportunities to collect this kind of cash. I know, because I've been doing it for years. In fact, back when I was a floor trader and market maker, I would use this little "glitch" in the market to pay my $8,000-per-month exchange seat rent. That said, I've never seen these "virtual ATM PINs" paying as much cash as they're paying today – so keep watching your e-mail for more!

I love calling these codes "virtual ATM PIN numbers" because that's exactly what they feel like to me.

Only rather than going to your bank's ATM machine, you punch these PIN numbers into your computer…

And instead of a few twenty dollar bills coming out, the money you get – hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars – shows up in your trading account, typically in a matter of seconds.

In all, Ken has collected over $29,500 in cash so far this year. Plus he collected another $11,000 when he started using this little "virtual ATM" strategy as the market was crumbling late last year.

People who use this strategy aren't buying top stocks for 2010, options, bonds, treasury notes or any "investment" at all.

They're not selling a product or getting involved in any Internet-based business. There's no effort or special knowledge involved. You don't have to "convince" anyone to send you the cash…

You don't need any special software package or start-up kit either… just an active, adequately funded brokerage account.

Once you get the "PIN Code" from me, simply enter it in the appropriate spot and your money (in today's case, roughly $750) should show up in a brokerage account within seconds.

All in all it takes about 55 seconds to execute – from the time you log onto a brokerage account to when the cash appears in your account.

Nobody Just "Gives Away" Cash… Or Do They?

Now I know what you might be thinking: "Lee, it can't be that easy. Nobody just 'gives away' cash."

Amazingly, they do.

No "one" person in particular, mind you.

The money you get from punching in these PIN numbers comes from a big pool of people – everyone from ordinary investors to big institutional traders.

And they're happy to pay out the cash because they're looking to make money on the deal too. (More on that later…)

The big difference is: The folks who are paying you may or may not get their money back…

But you keep the money regardless. In fact SEC regulations require:

Once you type in your PIN and collect your cash – the money you get is yours to keep forever.

No matter what…

For instance, you can go to your computer right now, as I write you today, type in "PIN # GEW-749" and you can have roughly $690 show up in your account.

Enter MQFS-79 and have roughly $1,320 a few seconds after punching it in…

Or punch in DOWR-49 and get $550 instantly…

Money that's yours to keep forever.

The bank will never call you up and say "Sorry, the market moved against you today. You need to pay that money back to us."

I'm not trying to be cute or clever here.

And I know this concept of getting cash instantly just for punching in a few letters may seem hard to believe.

But I'm sharing with you a very real way to pad a trading account with cash – cash you get right away and never have to pay back.

I guarantee it.

In fact, if you don't have an opportunity to collect at least $750 in cash over the next 30 days of using this incredible little "virtual ATM strategy" – I'll send you $750 myself.

That's how sure I am!

More on that in a moment…

But first, let me introduce myself – and tell you a little about how I discovered this amazing little "ATM strategy" – and how I've used it over the years to generate hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash for myself and the people I've shared it with.

My name is Lee Lowell.

A lot of people know me from my best selling book, Get Rich With Options: Four Winning Strategies Straight from the Exchange Floor, which has quickly become the "guide of choice" for regular and professional investors alike when it comes to exploiting the enormous moneymaking potential of options.

But I'm not a professional author…

I'm a professional trader.

That's how I make my living – and it's always been that way, ever since I broke into the business as an options clerk in my early 20s.

In other words, I'm not one of those guys who earns a living telling people what to do with their money. Nor do I make my money from commissions trading other people's cash.

The bulk of my income comes from the results of my own trading efforts using my own market strategies… and those I've learned through the years from some of the country's best traders.

So when I place a trade, it better be profitable… or else.

And one thing I've learned in my 17 years as a floor trader, market maker and professional trader is: Never put yourself at the mercy of the market.

Which is why I love this "ATM strategy" and why I use it extensively in my own trading accounts.

In fact, of the dozens of great options strategies I've mastered over the years, this is by far my favorite – simply because you get the money up front (no waiting for the market to move in your favor) and there's virtually no risk at all.

Why such little risk?

Because when you use this strategy, you get paid instantly by those vast numbers of traders who do put themselves at the mercy of the market each and every day by buying options… people looking for that "big score" which more times than not never comes.

And I promise you, once you see the fundamental logic behind this very simple, very safe strategy, you may never see the need to "buy" another investment in the traditional way ever again.

Why would you after all… when it's possible to enter a simple code like the one I'm telling you about today and collect cash within a few minutes?

$750 today…

Then another $600 or so tomorrow… followed by $1,150 the week after… or maybe $900 the week after that.

My point is, you can use this strategy – and this strategy alone – to generate a steady stream in cash income… without buying a single best stock, bond, option or anything.

And you can start today… beginning with $750 using the code I've recently issued.

Here's the best part.

It's Money You NEVER Give Back

Like many folks who use this strategy, you may be able to collect more than the $750 I'm quoting. That's because, for simplicity purposes, I'm basing these numbers on you punching in the code and asking to get paid on 10 units…

Choose to get paid on 15 units… and you get $1,125 instantly
Choose to get paid on 25 units… and you get  $1,875 instantly
Choose to get paid on 50 units… and you get $3,750 instantly

Imagine punching in a simple code and having $3,750 show up in your trading account – money that's yours to keep forever!

Money you NEVER have to give back.

And you can keep growing the amount of money you collect as the months go on. In fact, as you'll see in a short moment, it's not unreasonable for an average investor to use this strategy to generate over $200,000 a year in pure, "spendable" cash.

Use the money to pay down any debts, put it towards your retirement (yes, you can use this strategy in your IRA account!), pay for exotic vacations, even a second home or a brand new car.

It's incredible how quickly the money you get adds up – especially when you're collecting the cash in a matter of seconds… and you never have to give it back.

It really is like getting an extra paycheck – for essentially doing nothing!

Now I know you might be saying to yourself at this point: "Okay, so you send me this special 'code'… I punch it in… collect all this cash instantly… and never have to give it back.

What's the catch? How does this thing work?"

Not New, Risky or Untested…

Let me be clear. This is not a strategy the average investor is likely to have ever heard about. Ask the typical investor on the street if he's ever heard of getting cash from the market just for punching in a simple code and he's apt to tell you you're nuts.

Understand also that this isn't something I've just stumbled upon or discovered recently.

It's not new, risky or untested. Professional investors use it every day. (Warren Buffett happens to be one of them).

I've been using this strategy for nearly two decades… since my days as a floor trader when I had to cough up $8,000 each and every month in "rent," just for the privilege of trading from the pit.

While I pride myself on my trading skills (as I've told you, I've made a very nice living over the years strictly on my trading prowess), buying and selling any kind of equity can be a risky business.

A stock can move against you.

A government report can drag down an entire trading sector in a single day.

A bad earnings report from one company can drag down the share prices of every best stock in that industry.

News of a bone-headed management decision can wipe out profits in an afternoon.

But my "ATM strategy" has always been there for me…

When I needed to pay off my monthly floor charges, I'd spend a few hours scouring the markets for a code that paid out the most cash… punch it in… and presto, the money would show up in my trading account within an instant.

And while this Instant Money Strategy can easily be used in any market, it thrives in a market like the one we're in now... a market that's substantially off recent highs… and where volatility and uncertainty rule the day.

Sound familiar?

Right now, the broad market is about 30% off its 52-week highs.

The volatility index – or "VIX" – is more than double its recent lows (and more than triple its 5-year lows).

And given the "big picture" state of the economy, the near-term future of the market is as muddled and uncertain as it's ever been.

It all sets up perfectly for the "ATM strategy" I've been telling you about today.

Since 2007 in fact, use of this "ATM strategy" spiked over 40%. Why?

Because as the markets faltered, high level investors knew stock market profits would be few and far between. So they took advantage of the enormous volatility and used this strategy to generate a nice income for themselves, while they waited for some level of sanity to return to the market.

And even though the markets have come off recent lows, great "ATM strategy" opportunities still exist right now.

Just Some of the Cash Being Paid Now…

In fact, I'm looking down a list of "PIN Codes" now – situations that in the past have typically paid out very good lump sums of instant money to people like us who know how to access it – and a lot of cash is being paid out.

Now I don't want to give you the wrong idea.

Finding these codes isn't easy. There a lot of factors to consider… a ton of data to sift through before I can turn up a single "Code" that can pay you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars in an instant.

But when you know where to look – and when you're active in the markets like I am each and every day – these codes have a habit of popping up all over the place.

Today's code, for instance, came while I was looking to execute a trade on natural gas' trend higher. In my research, I came across a code that was offering an easy cash payout.

So I simply shot out an e-mail to folks who've signed on to get my "Instant Money" codes and – presto! Those folks had an opportunity to add cold hard cash – hundreds, even thousands – to their trading accounts… in less than a minute's time.

And it's still paying out cash as I write you today… cash you can have deposited in your brokerage account instantly as well.

Fact is, folks who've been getting my Instant Money Trader alerts regularly have had an opportunity to add hundreds of thousands of dollars collectively to their accounts since I began issuing my instant money "PIN Codes" last November.

There's no telling how much these codes will dole out on any given day.

Some pay out a couple hundred dollars… while others let you collect $1,200 or more. It just depends on how much those "risk takers" are willing to pay you at any given time!

There is no shortage of opportunities to collect this money either.

That's why I'm so confident you'll have an opportunity to collect at least $750 over the next 30 days using this system that I'll pay you $750 if you don't.

So How Does it Work?

So what exactly is this "Instant Money" strategy, and how can you use it to collect thousands of dollars a year?

In a nutshell it's a very specific and specialized kind of options transaction… though it's not the kind of options transaction most investors are familiar with.

Don't worry. You never have to buy an option (or anything) to get your payout.

No money ever needs to leave your account in order to collect and keep your Instant Money payouts.

You'll never have to gamble on any high-risk, shoot-for-the-moon investments.

In fact, with this strategy it's the exact opposite. The people paying you are the ones taking the big risks. They're, in effect, buying high-risk options in the hopes that a particular investment will move in their direction within a certain period of time… and you're the one selling it to them!

Any smart investor knows, trying to predict which way a stock is going to move is hard enough… but try to nail the timing as well? Without a whole lot of luck… it's virtually impossible. And it's why, historically, 80% of the people who buy options lose money.

But with the "Instant Money" strategy, we're not the buyers… we're the sellers. Which puts anyone who's selling clearly on the winning side of the equation.

Not only that, using my proven probability indicators culled from my 17 years in the trading trenches, I make sure we're always in a situation where we're collecting the most Instant Cash, with the very least amount of downside risk. (And as you'll discover once you begin using this strategy, even the downside risk associated with these trades can turn out to be even more profitable than the instant cash you get executing them!)

The Safest Income Strategy on Earth

Like I've been telling you, I consider my "Instant Money" strategy the safest income generating strategy on earth.

Why? Because it's the only strategy that pays you first – without you having to buy anything or pay out any cash whatsoever.

And all you have to do, to begin profiting right away, is agree to follow the recommendation, execute the trade and the money is deposited into your account immediately.

Call me crazy or biased, but I think every serious person who wants an opportunity to bolster his or her portfolio by tens, even hundreds of thousands of dollars should be using this strategy.

And I'm not the only one.

Barron's: This strategy is "Now Especially Relevant"

Just this past June 8th, Barron's reported that this ATM cash strategy is "now especially relevant as many investors are afraid to miss out on another best stock for 2010 rally even while they fret that inflation, U.S. dollar devaluation, rising bond yields and confusing economic data could crush stock prices."

Kenneth Trester, one of the foremost authorities on options, says "the profit potentials (using this strategy) are greater than in any other segment of the options market… and can generate from 50% to a 100% return annually… consistently over a longer period of time."

I know several private fund managers who quietly use this strategy as a way of earning substantial returns for their well-heeled and institutional clientele in this unpredictable market.

Pulitzer Prize winning financial writer and investor James B. Stewart recently wrote in Smart Money that the Instant Money technique "is a good way to raise cash right now". He recently took advantage of some "Instant Cash" situations involving J.P. Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo and Morgan Stanley and says…

"The cash is now in my account, and it's more than enough to pay for all my Christmas shopping."

Heck, even Warren Buffet – the world's greatest and most famous investor – has quietly been using this strategy the past few years to add millions to his Berkshire Hathaway portfolios.

Yes despite some very high profile investment experts who use this "Instant Money" strategy, it's still pretty much unknown to most investors.

And that's just fine with us…

Because there's no question that the best (and most lucrative) investment strategies are the ones that are the least widely known.

Experienced traders know: Once everyone knows about a great opportunity, it's no longer a great opportunity…

Use it to Add $1.1 Million to Your Account

But more importantly, it's the fastest (and most risk-adverse) way I know of to add upwards of a million dollars to your net worth in a very short period of time.

Here's what I mean…

The way this strategy works (and why its use is limited to only serious wealth builders) is, the more cash and/or assets you have in your brokerage account, the more "instant cash" you're entitled to collect.

So if you have $10,000 in assets in your trading account, you're likely able to collect $1,000 a month using this strategy.

If you have $25,000, then you'll likely be able to collect upwards of $2,500 to $3,000.

If you have $50,000 to $100,000 in assets, then there's no reason why you can't use my "Instant Money" strategy to add up to $10,000 a month.

But remember, even if you're starting small, you're adding cash every month. So if you're starting with $25,000 worth of cash or assets in your brokerage account – and you add $2,500 every month – within a year your brokerage account asset base could double or more, which means a year from now, you could collect twice as much in instant cash each and every month.

Let me show you how fast the money can add up…

The chart below shows you how you can use this strategy to turn $25,000 into over a million – simply by punching in the codes I send you time after time:

In other words, as you "ladder up" the amount of instant cash you're entitled to month after month, you could use this amazing strategy to amass a $1.12 million nest egg within five short years – an average of $219,600 per year!

And remember…

You could do this without buying a single stock, option, bond or anything – AND without taking huge, unnecessary risks.

You simply collect the cash the market's paying you instantly… then wait for the next "PIN Code" to arrive from me in your computer's e-mail inbox.

It's really that simple!

But – Is "Instant Money" Really For You?

Listen.

And I'm sorry if this sounds a little abrupt…

I'd love you to try trading this strategy, simply because 1) it's so easy to do… 2) it's the perfect time to do it… 3) and I get a huge thrill when I hear about investors who've been beaten around by the markets lately and are having a ton of fun investing again… and making money too.

But frankly, if you decide this isn't for you, I'm fine with it.

In fact, if you only have a few hundred or a few thousand dollars to trade – and you're looking to turn that into your retirement money in just a few months, then this strategy isn't for you.

But…

If you have some decent capital and you understand the power of growing your money safely and systematically month by month…

If you're willing to "borrow" the very strategy professional investors use when they want to bolster their trading accounts by millions of dollars with instant cash…

Then I suggest you sign up to get my regular "Instant Money" e-mails.

As Easy As Punching in a Code

Profiting from this strategy isn't rocket science.

When I come across a situation where you can get instant money – just by punching in a simple code – I'll send it to you via instant e-mail and tell you exactly what to do.

(If you hurry, you can still grab the one that's still active today: UNY85 – which should still be good for around $750. I'll send you all the details the instant you sign up.)

Then you can expect one or two more codes a month, ranging from $400 to $1,200, depending on what I uncover.

And don't forget, depending on the size of your trading account, you could choose to collect more than the amounts I'm quoting here… and grow your Instant Money nest egg even faster.

And if you're still not clear on how the strategy works, don't worry. Even though I'll tell you precisely what to do in every e-mail, all new subscribers to my Instant Money Trader get my freshly written detailed primer on precisely how this powerful strategy works.

Again, you don't have to study it or master it to profit from this strategy.  But I do recommend you take some time to read it. At the very least you'll have some rare insight into a trading strategy that to this day remains one of the most closely guarded secrets among professional traders… and you'll have specific and profitable knowledge very few ordinary investors will ever have.

What's more, I'm going to make your decision to sign up for my Instant Money Trader alerts very easy for you.

Through this special offer, the cost is just $750 for a full year's subscription.

That includes everything you need: The primer and the regular Instant Money Trader alerts – alerts that could give you an opportunity to collect more than $10,000 over the coming year. (Remember, since November, when I started issuing my "PIN Codes," Instant Money Trader subscribers have had an opportunity to collect over $7,800… and the year is not even close to being over yet!)

But here's what makes this opportunity unlike any you've seen: I don't want you to pay for your subscription…

I want the market to pay it for you.

So here's what I'm proposing to you today:

No Risk To You Whatsoever: Either The Market Pays… or We Do

Sign up for my Instant Money Trader today at the $750 price.

Then… If you don't see from me an opportunity to collect at least $750 in instant cash over the next 30 days, simply let us know and you can choose to cancel your Instant Money Trader subscription… get your $750 subscription fee back… and continue getting my alerts for an entire year.

In other words, there's no risk to you whatsoever.

Either the market pays for your subscription via "Instant Money" trades over the next 30 days… or we do.

And even if you do add instant cash to your account over the next 30 days, but decide the Instant Money Trader simply isn't your cup of tea, just let us know before the month is up and we'll return your subscription fee and offer your subscription spot up to someone else – no hard feelings.

It's as simple as that. Either you get instant cash and you're happy… or you don't pay a cent.

So to recap once more, here's what you get when you sign up:

You get my "Instant Money Primer," which explains to you in layman's terms how this amazingly simple (yet highly profitable) strategy works – and how you can use it to generate a lifetime of income for anything you want: day-to-day spending, a lifetime of travel, your child's education, your own retirement.
You get my Instant Money e-mail Alerts whenever I uncover a "PIN Code" where you can collect instant cash – complete with everything you need to follow the recommendations and have the cash in your account in under a minute. (Check your e-mail often. These can come at any time!)
You get my weekly market updates – via e-mail – alerting you to situations I'm researching and what you can expect in the days ahead as far as new Instant Money opportunities go.
You get my unequivocal no-risk, no-nonsense guarantee, where either the market gives you the opportunity to fund your subscription with "Instant Money" with the first few PIN codes you see from me… or I pay you. (Plus the regular 30-day money-back-if-you're-not-thrilled guarantee)
You'll have access to our brand new "Instant Money" webpage and a chance to send in questions via the email address in your welcome materials.

In other words, everything you need to begin profiting from this exciting strategy from the get-go…

But there is one thing…

Given the extraordinary "no-risk-to-you" nature of this offer – and the fact there's no telling how long the "PIN Code" I have for you will continue to pay out cash – I need to hear from you right away.

But more crucial than that is the instant cash you stand to collect over the coming weeks by starting right away. Remember, every single one of the "PIN Codes" I've issued through this advisory service has paid out instant cash – anywhere from a few hundred dollars to tens of thousands of dollars.

In all my 17 years of profiting from this strategy, I've never seen a better time to use it than right now. Rarely has the market been so willing to pay you so much instant cash for doing practically nothing.

That's why I'm so eager for you to try it – and why I'm willing to pay you if you don't have the chance to collect at least the cost of your subscription over the next 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment