Profit from the Million Dollar Blueprint

In all my years in this business, I have never seen anyone do this...
 
My friend and colleague, Christopher Ruddy, is apparently onto something BIG. So big that he's actually taken $1 million dollars of his own money and put it 'on the line' to help you amass serious wealth.
 
It sounded crazy to me at first, but then I read the report below. And trust me... This is one you don't want to miss.
 
Tired of Being Bullied By Wall Street?
 
Angry as Your Nest Egg Disappears and You Feel Helpless?
 
Today you say, "Enough Is Enough!"
 
You Can Join Me in Turning the Tables on Washington and Wall Street and Once Again Unlock Immense Prosperity as You Grow Your Wealth!
 
To accomplish this bold mission . . .
 
"I'm Pledging $1 Million of My Own Money to Rescue Your Wealth!"
 
I'm Taking Cash Directly Out of My Company's Bank Account to Give You an Opportunity to Profit Wildly!
 (Don't Worry . . . I'll Be Just Fine)
 
To Share My Blueprint for Wealth, You Must Enroll Before May 20th at 11:59 PM!
 
What would you do if I walked up and handed you a check for a million dollars? 
 
Instantly giving you a 7-figure financial cushion.
 
You could blow it on exotic cars . . . a mansion . . . or maybe on some worthless extravagance.
 
Or you could take steps to turn that million into an even larger pile of cash? 
 
The kind of money that will help protect you, your family, and the generations that follow.
 
From the coming Obama inflation nightmare.
 
Today you can take steps to begin to make your million-dollar daydream become a reality. Today your financial future is once again in your own hands and not those of Wall Street or Washington.
 
Today, you can take back your piece of the American Dream.
 
I believe so strongly in this mission ― this may shock you ― I'm going to put $1 million dollars of my own money "on the line" to do it!
 
Are you excited? You should be . . . I am!
 
Maybe suspicious?  Good!
 
That shows you are very intelligent.
 
Let me walk you through what could be a very lucrative opportunity for you. 
 
Although every investment contains some level of risk . . . I can assure you, I'm going to remove as much of it as possible from this proposition.
 
I think my million dollar stake is a pretty telling statement about my belief in the confidence of this venture.
 
My $1 million initiative was made to help investors like you succeed ― so I've built in three safety nets to protect you.
 
But first, let me tell you what I am doing.
 
I have placed a massive amount of cash ― $1 million to be exact ― in a TD Ameritrade brokerage account.
 
I aim to use this money to create a great deal of wealth for myself. 
 
And here's what I will do for you: you will be given the opportunity to grow your own wealth ― as I grow mine.
 
And, I'm going to be 100% upfront and transparent about how I do it.
 
Not with some fly-by-night, financial "secret" . . .
 
I won't play Russian Roulette with this large sum of money . . .
 
I will be implementing a proprietary investment strategy my Chief Financial Analyst has developed over the last 22 years to grow this $1 million safely . . . easily . . . and most importantly ― MASSIVELY!
 
Our goal is bold: I'm aiming for a 50% to 70% return in the next 12 months!
 
As you can see, I'm not making some B.S., crazy claim.  I'm a shrewd businessman . . . I'm not a big dream seller, a day-trader or a gambler. And I think get rich-quick schemes are despicable.
 
So that's why I'm putting my own money on the line . . . because I'm quite confident this solution I'm presenting with you today is phenomenal.
 
I am calling this remarkable program, which I am sharing with you . . . Your Million Dollar Secret Code.
 
The moneymaking method behind Your Million Dollar Secret Code and this potentially phenomenal profit opportunity . . . is called the Stock Timing Axis.
 
It predicts where the markets are headed over the next 12 months . . . it dives into the sector with the most opportunity . . . then it determines the stock ripe to explode with profits . . . and finally, it sets off an alarm at the right moment when to buy and sell that stock.
 
And right now the Stock Timing Axis is predicting an aggressive, but very temporary bull run for the next 12 to 18 months.
 
An Actual Internal Email, I Received on April 2nd, From My Private Financial Weapon David Frazier!
Time To Put Him to Work for YOU!
 
As someone who is invested heavily in the markets, I have relied on David Frazier's investment advice to continually grow my wealth.  This is why I'm constantly asking him to find me top stocks primed for massive growth.
 
So let's look at how those top stocks to buy have performed as of May 7th (a little over a month later from receiving this email).
 
Not one loser in the bunch and 2 massive wins. 
 
And this is only in a month's time!  Would you like to add these types of gains to your portfolio right now?
Reserve your charter membership spot today!
 
-Christopher Ruddy
CEO & Editor
Newsmax & MoneyNews
 
Battle-Tested and Perfected. It's Like a Crystal Ball for Profits . . .
 
In fact if you back test it over the last 39 years . . . you'll see the Stock Timing Axis is accurate at predicting every market swing within two months. I can't speak for you . . . but I consider that quite accurate.
 
By tapping into Your Million Dollar Secret Code ― and its proprietary Stock Timing Axis, you are going to get an opportunity to implement an incredibly predictable and profitable strategy.
 
And this will obviously help alleviate risk.  Otherwise I wouldn't be putting $1 million of my own money into it.
 
In fact, last year the Stock Timing Axis' beat 99.7% of the 5,218 equity mutual funds rated by Morningstar.*
 
But it doesn't just succeed in a down economy like we've had recently . . . it can thrive in all market conditions. 
 
Be it raging bull or a nasty bear.
 
During our last serious bull run, a small fraternity of investors who were smart enough to hold these positions, had an opportunity to experience incredible profits like:
 
1,721% rise in Intuitive Surgical (a leader in robotic surgery). Thata�s like turning every $5,000 into $91,050!
 
472% rise in Baidu in less than a year (the Chinese Google). Each $10,000 invested would have become $57,200 with this gain.
 
323% rise in Taser in four months (anybody who has seen a cop show knows what Taser produces) . . . Investing $25,000 in this stock woulda�ve given you $105,750 at this return.
 
300% rise in XM Satellite Radio over four months (the name says it all). If you were fortunate enough to invest $50,000 in this stock you would have made $200,000.
 
290% rise in TIVO in around 10 months (you may be recording your favorite shows with it right now). Your $100,000 investment would have become $390,000 if you captured this gain.
 
The five top stocks to buy for 2010 above rose to the massive levels . . . creating life-changing returns for the investors fortunate enough to be holding these positions.
 
And that's just a quick snapshot of a few of the significant swell of winners . . . I could go on and on.
 
The big gains time and time again during bull runs, as well as last year's incredible track record during a severe economic downturn, are exactly why I'm putting $1 million dollars of my own money into profiting from the Stock Timing Axis.
 
I can't imagine how I can express my confidence in this strategy any clearer than that. 
 
Are your brokers or money mangers willing to put their own money "on the line" into the recommendations they give for your investments?
 
That's really more of a rhetorical question . . . we both already know the answer to that one.
 
I'm personally using this strategy right now to build my wealth and it would be a wise decision if you put Your Million Dollar Secret Code to work for you as well. Sign Up Today!
 
(Spoiler Alert: I'm also willing to put a triple-guarantee on your subscription of Your Million Dollar Secret over the next year, which means your subscription will be virtually risk-free . . . more on that later.)
 
So how is Your Million Dollar Secret Code and its Stock Timing Axis going to help YOU?
 
I'm going to leverage its power ― taking my $1 million pile of cash and moving it into winning stocks for 2010
 
But I'm also going to unlock the door and leave it wide open so I can share with you the exact stock recommendations I will trade on ― so that we can share in the success of Your Million Dollar Secret Code.  Your portfolio can then bear the exact same fruits of success.
 
In fact, in a little while, I'll tell you how to get these million dollar picks . . . 100% for free.
 
I believe there is virtually no limit to the amount of wealth we are going to begin achieving together today.
 
The Time Has Come . . .
 
I can promise you that some very powerful people, in very high up places will be angry that I am putting this money up to help you get rich.
 
They've been playing their secret games in $100 cigar smoke-filled, backrooms on Wall Street . . . manipulating the rules for their own benefit. 
 
They want investors to remain suckers. They want to continue to reap huge fees as your wealth declines!
 
They will hate Your Million Dollar Secret Code ― because it empowers you . . .  it allows you to manage your OWN money like the pros do . . .  not only saving yourself huge "money management" fees . . . but helping you grow your money without insider games.
 
The Wall Street insiders and their political minions in Washington treat your nest egg and life savings like they were $5 chips you would put on a risky bet at a Vegas craps table . . . just for fun.
 
It's not just something of movie lore.  These types of shenanigans happen daily. And this secret group keeps making a great deal of money while you are left in shambles.
 
No one is bailing you out when you lose your job . . . or can't meet your mortgage payment . . . or you lose 50% of your portfolio wealth overnight . . . but members of the inside club land on their feet no matter what . . . easily getting Washington to fork over trillions without practically ANY strings attached and without almost ANY oversight.
 
And these trillions are YOUR money . . .  which they will soon manipulate to make even more worthless as they inflate the currency.
 
These insiders look at each of you as sheep.  And they maneuver "the herd" so to speak in directions that allow them to profit while you suffer.
 
If you are insulted or angry . . . you should be. Any other emotion isn't logical.
 
Trust me I know . . . I've been unraveling their scams one after another since I've been in the publishing business.
 
Aren't you tired of someone stacking the deck against you?
 
Stealing the control of your financial future right out from underneath you?
 
Wouldn't you like the freedom to become as wealthy as you choose to be?
 
This is what I'm offering today.
 
What my million-dollar program means to this secret group of wealth mongers is that their monopoly on taking your profits is over. 
 
My financial brain trust, led by the man you'll meet in a few moments, has seen and conquered all of their tricks and ploys.  With his guidance you can now turn the tables on them while you amass serious wealth.
 
Tough luck for them!  Good luck for you!
 
It's payback time!
 
You are going to join their very exclusive club and bank more than your fair share.
 
And I'm going to get you access behind their red velvet rope of profits.  I promise you that.
 
Somebody needs to stand up to these guys. And I have the power to do it . . .
 
And with me on your side, now you do too.
 
So Who Am I Anyway? And Why Am I Being So Darn Generous?
 
My name is Christopher Ruddy.
 
I'm a graduate of the prestigious London School of Economics and I'm an award-winning, investigative journalist.
 
I've made a career of uncovering the truth in politics and in the financial markets.
 
I've reported on abuses in government  as well as protecting American wealth . . . My publications predicted the bursting of the housing bubble as far back as 2005 and I warned of the financial markets' collapse in 2007.
 
I've been there every step of the way defending Americans.
 
And I made my own wealth when I founded one of the nation's most influential Web and media outlets in the world . . . Newsmax.com. 
 
Because we are unafraid to tell the truth, in a short time our financial Web outlet, Moneynews.com has become one of the top sources for prudent, unbiased financial news and advice.
 
I'm proud to say I am a self-made man.  I didn't take any free rides. I didn't ask for any "bailouts" as I built my business. And I never got a bonus like the folks on Wall Street have . . . as they lost other people's fortunes.
 
Frankly, I'm angry when I hear friends and my fellow Americans tell how their wealth has been decimated.
 
Like you, I've earned everything I've achieved in life. That's why I want to give you the same opportunity today. 
 
I want to give you the helping hand you deserve for your years of hard work.
 
Which is why my focus now is on giving average Americans the power to profit safely from the stock market, while reducing the types of risk that have almost buried our nation with the grave economic conditions we now face.
 
And I have a proven track record of success in this regard. Take a look at how the recommendations in my flagship financial publication have consistently outperformed the markets over the years.
 
But I'm not happy just simply beating the indexes with this serious amount of money I'm investing.  I want to make a ton of cash.  And I want to change your life.
 
With this million dollars . . . you all get your chance at the American Dream that's been taken from you.
 
But to answer that second question . . .
 
"Why am I being so darn generous?" I never said I was actually being generous with my money.
 
I am promising to be fair, very fair by sharing the knowledge I will use to unlock great profits.
 
The success I've had is due to calculated business decisions, not reckless spending or risks . . . I'm not a senator or congressman after all!
 
My aim with this $1 million is to grow it 2 . . . 3 . . . 5, even 10 times over . . . and my Chief Financial Analyst is confident that a 50% to 70% return on it is quite possible in the next year alone due to a very temporary and swift bull run, that he and I believe is in our very near future.
 
Conditions EXACTLY like the ones that brought about the massive gains I described earlier in this letter.
 
I'm confident this is going to make me a great deal of money. And when you get access to the recommendations I'm making with this 7-figure sum, your portfolio will have an opportunity to grow at the same pace mine does.
 
And I'm willing to guarantee your subscription three times over . . . (don't worry, I'll expand on that in a minute)
 
I realize I don't have to be so gracious in revealing what could be some of the most profitable stock recommendations I'll see in my lifetime. I could just keep them all to myself.
 
But . . .
 
I Couldn't Stand Back on the Sidelines Any Longer . . .
 
I'm tired of watching each American's life savings disappear from our "Corporate Welfare System" or one Wall Street Scam after another.
 
It all stops now . . .
 
And although Your Million Dollar Secret Code's Stock Timing Axis is an immensely complicated strategy . . . you don't need a fancy degree in economics when using it to make big money, you don't even need a college degree!
 
Because you'll get the benefit of my Chief Financial Analyst's research.
 
He'll do all the hard work and simplify the complex data.
 
He will offer you a simple solution, one that anybody can take advantage of.
 
With my help, you are going to have the opportunity to reclaim each dollar you've lost in your 401k, retirement savings, and investments. Click here to reserve your spot! 
 
How Do You Become a Millionaire? First . . . Get a Million Dollars!
 
The game plan for this million dollars isn't complicated.  Actually, it's quite simple.
 
As I mentioned earlier, I'm going to invest it into what I believe is going to be a feverish 12 to18 month bull market.
 
Over the last year the S&P 500 has dropped by as much as 54% . . . the Nasdaq by 51% . . . and the Dow Jones by 50%. 
 
And some global markets have collapsed to catastrophic levels of 70% or more!
 
Now, my financial brain trust's economic indicators suggest a feverish rebound in these markets. The reasons are quite simple.  I'll lay them out for you in their successive order.
 
Step 1: Massive market downturns have caused a mass exodus of investor money out of the markets and into so called "safer" avenues. Many of these safe places are cash, T-bills, CDs, money markets, and even gold.
 
Step 2: With most of the liquid cash on the sidelines ― it totals over $5 trillion now ― top stocks to buy basically have hit their bottom . . . as most of the "sellers" have cashed out. (Of course, we will always see ups and downs on breaking news and current events, but I believe the worst is behind us FOR NOW)
 
Step 3: The government panics and tries to "prime" the economic pump by massive spending ― over the past 12 months we have witnessed the greatest federal spending spree in all of history, in all of WORLD history. And from this . . . massive debt is created. Regardless of your political beliefs, this is an indisputable fact.
 
Step 4: Foreign countries aren't lending to us as freely as they used to. Even China is fed up and canceling its "credit card" by almost stopping its habit of buying our debt.
 
Step 5: This causes the government to have to "print" money to pay its obligations. Though today money is now created "digitally" and transferred from the Federal Reserve to the U.S. Treasury. It seems almost like magic, but it's a black magic.
 
Step 6: For a while, the money government is pouring into the economy begins to work. People start spending again  . . .  and all those investors who are in cash like CDs and money markets paying less than 1% become desperate . . .  many people need income and just can't afford to live off their "safe investments."
 
Step 7: Positive economic news ― a mirage created by massive government spending ― makes investors think they can come out of hiding. First they start investing in bonds, dividend stocks, blue chips. We are already beginning to see this trend.
 
Step 8: The market begins rising. Slowly at first, then it roars. The good old days are back. It's a bull! This is what market veterans call a sucker's rally. These sucker rallies can be incredible ― sometimes a 100% rebound of the market's loss plus some.
 
Step 9: Then WHAM! . . . inflation strikes from all of that spending and money creation. Investors realize they've been had . . .
 
And once Step 7 happens (which I believe will start very soon) . . . you can expect to start to see certain sectors take off. We know for example the Dow is up off its low as investors have decided to take the risk and invest in blue chip stocks for 2010.
 
We've already begun to see the S&P begin to rise. But, it's just getting started. I can hear hoof beats of a possible stampede.
 
Creating the perfect opportunity for what I'm confident will be massive profits if you know how to find the right stocks to get into . . . there are 12,000 of them after all, and every one of them is not going to prosper.
 
My Chief Financial Analyst (who you'll meet in a minute) is going to implement his Stock Timing Axis strategy exclusively for subscribers to Your Million Dollar Secret Code to find the maximum profit plays . . . taking advantage of any market surge, to give me fortuitous recommendations for the million dollar portfolio, and you will get unfettered access to those same picks!
 
I'm so confident that these stock plays are going to skyrocket that I'm willing to put such an incredible sum of my own money on the line. 
 
If these so-called "financial gurus" on TV and in some of your favorite publications are so proud of their phony-stock prophecies . . . why don't they invest in them? Even more importantly, why don't your stock brokers or money managers invest in the same top stocks for 2010 they recommend for you?
 
The answer to that question is quite simple.
 
They are . . .
 
Jacks of One Trade Masters of Nothing . . .
 
And that one trade they are good at is ego-stroking, making you feel good ― as you listen to their nonsense and pay their fees.
 
I love when I hear so-called investing experts boast about their huge gains in 2008 when the market was in a downfall. 
 
That's great and all . . . but what were these financial wizards doing during a bull market?  Probably losing people tons of money.
 
But what did they do in 2007?  How about the bull run up until 2006? 
 
You'll probably hear silence and crickets in the background . . . maybe tumbleweeds will blow across in front of them while they figure out how to answer that question.
 
Sure, they'll get on TV and boast and fluff their feathers like they are the prize peacocks.  They may even try bragging to you about only losing 5% last year when the S&P lost as much as 54%.
 
So you paid them to lose you less money?  Does that make even one iota of sense to you?
 
If you are reading this letter with a goal of losing less than the Dow, S&P, or Nasdaq . . . I suggest we part ways now.  I'm only looking for winners to join me. 
 
If you want to make a serious amount of money in the next 12-18 months you'll want to be following the path of the ACTUAL million dollars I'm investing in what I'm confident are safe, and soon to be thriving stock picks. Click here to lock in your spot!
 
This isn't Monopoly Money I'm Playing With . . . Although When You Decide to Pass the Point of  "GO" You Could Collect a Boatload!
 
I assure you this is no trick . . . I have no ulterior motives. 
 
In fact after I introduce you to the man I'm putting in charge of growing this wealth, and I take a little while to explain how he is going to go about doing it . . .
 
I'll then show you how to get access to the same kinds of gains as me without having to put up a serious sum of money.
 
Actually, I'll show you how you don't even have to invest a penny in these amazing top stocks of 2010 to still see the same percentage gains.
 
And besides dedicating a 7-figure sum of my own money . . . as a form of showing you my level of commitment to this initiative . . .
 
I'm going to reveal another weapon I'm going to let you use.  This one will virtually ensure you have greater success than me from this million dollars.
 
It'll seem almost absurd that I'm doing it at first, but I believe it's necessary, so we can bring down all walls of suspicion you may have. 
 
But first . . .
 
Let's Meet the Man . . .Who's Going to Pilot Your Million Dollar Secret Code On a Path to Reviving Your Wealth!
 
His name is David Frazier, and if you've never heard of him, that means I must be doing a good job of keeping him under wraps.
 
You see, I intentionally keep him out of the mainstream media . . .
 
Sure I could dress him up in a suit and prance him around on CNBC . . .have him give out a bunch of half-researched picks for a quick sound byte . . . I 100% have the connections to do it.
 
But I don't want his reputation tarnished by putting him on a network so incapable of predicting the economic calamites that have befallen our country.
 
Where were these "TV Personalities" when Americans needed to be warned about the housing and financial market collapses?
 
The exact same catastrophes David and I were warning investors about in 2005 and 2007, respectively . . . well before the events unfolded.
 
They were too busy getting primped with makeup in green rooms for an ego-boosting TV appearance . . . when they should've been discovering dangers to your investments and warning you about them.
 
Besides, if David is prepping and practicing for a TV interview . . . he's not doing the necessary analysis on the markets . . . and he's not making me money.  And that would now mean he's not making you money.
 
What good is that to you? 
 
Until now, he's served as a private investment weapon for me and a few lucky investors who have been following his recommendations.
 
If you are already one of them . . . smart move.  If not . . . here's your chance to put him to work.
 
So let's just agree to keep him our little secret.
 
David's career has spanned the world of finance and the markets. 
 
He was critical to the success of a large mutual fund . . .
 
He's worked closely alongside William O'Neil . . . one of the world's greatest stock pickers . . . and the publisher of Investor's Business Daily.
 
He's been a business Analyst for Dun and Bradstreet . . .
 
A consultant for an investment banking firm handling large mergers and acquisitions for start up companies . . .
 
And for the last few years he's overseen the most prudent and profitable financial services at Newsmax including the ETF Strategist and the Financial Intelligence Report.
 
With scientific precision he's accurately predicted exactly where our market was headed, bringing his subscribers safety and one big gain after another.
 
In fact, last year the Stock Timing Axis' beat 99.7% of the 5,218 equity mutual funds rated by Morningstar.*
 
So while most were helpless as the Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500 took a nosedive . . . and your broker was telling you to keep clinging to those poison "buy and hold" top stocks for 2010. . . David was making his subscribers (and me) serious money.
 
But when a bull market rears its head, he's ready to make even greater gains . . .
 
You Already Know . . .
 
About the 1,721% rise in Intuitive Surgical . . . 472% rise in Baidu . . . 323% rise in Taser in 4 months . . . 300% rise in XM Satellite Radio over 4 months . . . and a 290% rise in TIVO in around 10 months. All of these top stocks 2010 soared to almost unheard of levels.
 
They'd be the equivalent of hitting homeruns in baseball.
 
But David is also hitting for a safe average with winners like:
 
An 87.5% gain in Outdoor Channel Holdings in less than 3 months!
 
A 75% gain in Faro Technologies in less than 4 months!
 
A 70.3% gain in Vodavi Technology!
 
A 69% gain in Pixelworks in less than 5 months!
 
A 58.2% gain in InVision Technologies in less than 3 months!
 
A 55.3% gain in U.S. Laboratories in less than 5 months!
 
A simple $5,000 investment in these plays would yield you a total paycheck of . . . $50,765 from these "hitting for batting average" top stocks to buy.
 
These are the types of gains most only dream of. And others risk their money on risky investments like options or futures to get. But you'll get an opportunity to make this kind of money on simple stock recommendations.
 
And you aren't exactly buying and holding these companies . . . but you aren't day trading either.
 
The Stock Timing Axis is nimble and adjusts to the environment. It's quick when it needs to be . . . it's longer term when the indicators say that's where the bigger profits are.
 
That's how Wall Street titans make their money. They mix in the so-called home runs, with the safer picks.  And they yield huge results.
 
This is what David will be aiming for with his Stock Timing Axis formula.
 
And now he's going to implement this bold and profitable investment philosophy into my million-dollar stake.
 
Wouldn't you like a piece of this action?
 
This is How You Could Make a Million Dollars From My Million Dollars . . .
 
Starting on May 21st, David Frazier is going to release his Stock Timing Axis on my million dollars. 
 
This complex formula consists of 5 parts . . . I apologize in advance if I go into almost too much detail in this section, but I have a lot of money on the line here and any smart businessman believes in being comprehensive.
 
And if you are going to follow this strategy . . . you should know exactly what comprises it.
 
Step 1:
 
David begins with Macro Forecasting Analysis . . . he uses a custom formula he has created that combines 13 technical and sentiment indicators with 100 financial and economic indicators. Weighing this formula with current political and demographic trends provides the greatest possibility for success.  
 
It's that good.
 
David's Macro Forecasting analyzes where our market is heading over the next 6, 12, and 18 months and what sectors are primed to take advantage of financial upturns.
 
After the Macro Forecasting Analysis is complete, David implements Sector Rotation Analysis. 
 
Step 2:
 
In this step, David looks for sectors that are on the rise.  Has the healthcare or technology sector been beaten down, but slowly gaining strength?  If so, and it matches what his Macro Forecasting Analysis formula indicates . . . David keeps moving through his Stock Timing Axis steps.
 
Step 3:
 
David performs company analysis.  Since he's identified a hot sector, he uses this step to find a company on the brink of surging.  David is looking for a company with only a few competitors and a relatively new product or service with growing demand. 
 
In fact, David only looks at companies that have been public more than 2 years and less than 10.  Less than 2 years is too little time to get a good idea of a company's financial wherewithal.  Over 10 years public, and in most cases, the days of its biggest growth are behind it.
 
The company must have low debt levels and a good deal of cash on hand.  This helps a company fend off a down economy and even buy up competitors on a market upswing.
 
Step 4:
 
So now that a potential company has been located, David moves on to Stock Analysis.
 
When doing stock analysis, David looks at institutional buying.  Institutions drive stock price.  But David doesn't get in when 300 institutions own a stock.  All of the growth is gone at that point . . . all you can do is lose money.
 
Instead David looks for a stock that has been trending upwards with regard to big institutions buying into it.  If one month there are 2 institutions buying it . . . the next 3 . . . the next 5 . . . this is a green light that the stock is going to grow in demand very very soon.
 
To verify this, David employs an investment ratio that is generally kept under lock and key.
 
The PE Ratio is For Lazy . . .and Unsuccessful Investors!
 
Sure it's a staple of your average investor . . . but how have "average investors" made out lately?
 
You can't judge a stock's true value with a Price/Earnings ratio. It's why the staple of the fourth step of David's Stock Timing Axis is the PEG ratio. It takes your generic PE ratio and supercharges it by factoring in growth (the "G"). 
 
A stock that looks scary from a PE ratio standpoint can look like an absolute can't miss when you actually factor in its growth. This is the ratio the real money makers use. And that's why you don't hear about it on TV. 
 
It's the Secret Code the "inner circle of wealth" doesn't want you knowing about. 
 
And even with all of these steps, David is still not done with his analysis.
 
Step 5:
 
The final step of the Stock Timing Axis is finding the right moment to strike (timing).
 
This is the step that's the difference between a 20% winner and a 120% one. David uses a custom formula that helps determine when the price volume action is at the exact moment for maximum gains with minimized risk.
 
And after all these steps have all lined up just perfectly . . . a stock is worth of a portion of this million dollars.
 
It seems exhausting doesn't it? But it's absolutely necessary. 
 
It allows David to focus on the safest top stocks to buy with the most profit potential.
 
And I just painted the broad strokes to you. To get into great detail would take all day. Your broker doesn't have time to do this kind of research. He's too busy on the phone selling the top stocks his company orders him to.
 
At any given time, out of the 12,000 top stocks to buy that are traded . . . the first four steps of this formula will root out 11,965 of them.
 
This leaves about 35 stocks in David's line of site (those 35 of course are changing on day to day basis).
 
Once a stock lines up perfectly in Step five . . . his Stock Timing Axis alerts him that it's time to get in and he'll tell me to invest.
 
David Frazier's incredible picks, will be the same ones that I will invest my own money into ― the ones that make up Your Million Dollar Secret Code.  And the same picks from which you can profit wildly!
 
Which is why I'm formally inviting you right now to join me as a charter member in this potentially lucrative initiative.
 
Reserve Your Charter Membership Here!
 
You Are Probably Asking Right Now . . ."What's the Catch?"
 
There isn't one. 
 
It's very simple.  I'm putting up a million dollars of my own personal wealth into a real portfolio ― Your Million Dollar Secret Code. 
 
And as David Frazier implements his Stock Timing Axis he will enable me to grow my wealth by leaps and bounds.
 
David believes he can bring a 50%-70% plus return over the next 12 months to this million dollars and you can get access to the exact same recommendations and will make the exact same return I do.
 
For every 15 stock recommendations David makes in the next year, he believes he'll have:
 
3 Losers ― No getting around that.
 
9 Stocks with the potential for a 45% return in about 6 months.
 
2 Stocks with the opportunity to double in the next year.
 
1 Stock David's research shows could at least triple in value over the next 18 months.
 
And I will invest $1 million dollars ― of my own money ― into these recommendations.
 
And you are invited to join me in this profit taking by joining Your Million Dollar Secret Code. 
 
It goes without saying that no investment is completely void of risk, but I believe with David's Stock Timing Axis strategy, you can drastically reduce your exposure.
 
If I wasn't so sure of that, I wouldn't be putting this 7-figure sum "on the line."
 
And I'm going to make access to this strategy very cost effective for you regardless of your budget, I promise.
 
This is How I'll Be Avoiding Unnecessary Risk With These Million Dollar Plays . . .
 
The problem the average investor has, is an emotional commitment to investments.
 
They don't want to lose money . . .nobody wants to lose money. And for this reason many people hold on to top stocks too long, hoping for that "rise from the ashes" moment when a company recovers completely. 
 
Fortunes are lost that way.
 
We won't be rationalizing stock losses . . . we won't be bringing any emotion to these picks. 
 
The days of "buy and hold" are over ― You won't be cherishing top stocks to buy like they are Picassos you'd hang on your wall. Even Warren Buffett admits it simply doesn't work anymore.
 
We are taking no prisoners . . . we are making no friends. And we are setting strict stop losses . . . if a stock hits a -16% mark . . . it's gone . . . David is selling it. On to the next play.
 
This will help us minimize risk but leave us open for maximum gains. 
 
Speaking of maximum gains . . . I mentioned earlier that I had a method to basically ensure you get access to these stock recommendations at a better price than I will.
 
And I think when I reveal this . . . you'll see there really is no way I have any tricks up my sleeve.
 
Here's the Real Deal . . .I'm Opening Up My Investment Portfolio to You 48 Hours Before I Act . . .
 
It's exactly what it sounds like.
 
So say David recommends you buy a stock at 2p.m. on a Tuesday . . . you can get that stock right then. I, on the other hand, will wait until exactly 2p.m. that Thursday to get the exact same stock.
 
That's how confident I am in these stock picks . . . I absolutely realize that most likely when I can actually purchase the stock it will have risen from the price that you can get it at . . . but the overall profit potential is so big, there will be enough gains for me too.
 
This 48-hour caveat for you is exactly why I'm limiting membership. I can't have too many people in Your Million Dollar Secret Code . . . otherwise I couldn't get into these plays at a reasonable price. So I suggest if you are interested in this proposition that you don't delay in signing-up today.
 
So let's talk dollars and see if it makes sense . . .
 
We are now at the part of our business relationship where we start to talk about your contribution. 
 
And I plan on being overly reasonable because I want this to be a win-win offer.
 
In fact, I believe I'll make enough from David's recommendations growing my portfolio that your expense for this service does not need to be significant.
 
So how many recommendations can you expect a year?
 
David Frazier won't just be "trading to trade." That's an excellent way for you to go broke quick.
 
He's not finding top stocks to buy for this million dollars just so he could make a wall portrait of trade tickets for me to look at all day.
 
But it's safe to say David will make around 36 stock recommendations over the course of the year.
 
So say David delivers you about 36 platinum stock plays in the next year. The exact same recommendations I'll be investing in with my 7-figure personal wealth.  
 
If David brings you a 50-70% return in the next year on your money . . . would you be willing to pay $139 a pick? For an annual cost of $5,000.
 
If you have a million dollars to devote to this venture . . . absolutely . . . that's only a drop in the bucket.
 
If you have serious wealth to invest, you'd be paying well over that amount in fees alone, to a broker or money manager. Many mutual funds charge you about 2% of your investment . . . a hedge fund charges not only that 2% fee, but 20% of profits as well.
 
So by managing your own money with David's recommendations you are already saving yourself a ton ― while you take back control of your financial destiny at the same time.
 
But I didn't create Your Million Dollar Code just to make the rich even richer. 
 
I want all common-sense minded Americans, who want to take back control of their piece of the American Dream that Wall Street and Washington DC have robbed you of over the last couple of years to profit from this movement. 
 
So you can join my inner circle for a fraction of that $5,000 figure.
 
Before we delve further into the membership fee, I want to discuss exactly what you'll be getting when you sign up for Your Million Dollar Secret Code.
 

 
 

 1) About 36 Massive Profit/Minimum Risk Plays ― These will be a mix of stocks that David Frazier's Stock Timing Axis predicts will make huge gains anywhere from 2-12 months after he initially recommends them.  A couple here and there may even be 18-month holds.  Even though David believes we are going to enter a serious bull run, if an opportunity arises to play the downside of a stock, he will make that play as well. You will be given suggestions on exactly what to buy, at what price, and how much.  David Frazier will provide you with all of the research and analysis behind each recommendation. And you will get a 48-hour head start on me, before I can buy the exact same stock recommendations.
 
You will be given simple-to-follow instructions as well as all of the research behind David's recommendation. (That's a $5,000 value.)
 
 
 2) Trade Alerts ―The moment David believes one of his recommendations reaches the right moment to sell for maximum gains or when that occasion comes that a position goes against us, you will immediately be emailed with specific instructions.
(That's a $995 value)
 
 
 3) Phone Alerts ― I've authorized the option to have David Frazier's trade alerts sent to your phone.  Time is money and I want to make sure you are given each recommendation in the quickest possible fashion.  This will augment your email alerts.
(That's a $199 value)
 
 
 4) Password Protected Web Site ―When you sign up, you will be given immediate access to Your Million Dollar Secret Code's security encrypted website.  It's here where David will give you member's-only Videos, Podcasts, and Articles that you will find nowhere else. This is a very powerful library of investment resources. (That's a $295 Value)
 
 
 5) Weekly Commentary ―Each week David Frazier will send you a wrap up of how the portfolio is doing and offer his gyroscope on the current market.  This weekly state of the portfolio address is critical to keep tracking of your wealth. (That's a $99 Value)
 
 
 6) 24/7 Flash Alerts ―The markets never sleep.  An event that occurs in Singapore may affect your investments here and David Frazier will always keep you "in the know" about these events with these emails. (That's a $99 Value)
 
 

. . .and you aren't going to pay even a fraction of that.  I've ruled out asking you to pay a $5,000 membership fee for these picks already.
 
So what is this going to cost YOU?
 
When taking into account everything you are receiving above, is $55 a recommendation a fair price? That would bring your charter membership fee to only $1,995.
 
And if I ever open up this opportunity to investors again . . . that's exactly what I'm going to be charging. But since you are being given the opportunity to become a charter member, you are getting an even sweeter deal than that.
 
But before we get into the final price . . . I have 3 gifts for you.
 

 Platinum Gift #1: A One-Year Complimentary Membership to Financial Intelligence Report ― Over the years while the major indexes were plummeting, my flagship financial newsletter was bringing investors a 30% return. In each monthly edition, you will be emailed smart and sensible investments to protect your money.  A $99 Value . . .
Yours FREE!
 
 
 Platinum Gift #2: The Tao of Warren Buffett:  This critical book will help guide you to billionaire wealth and enlightened business management. You'll learn Buffett's key Taoism: "Why do smart Americans take their investment advice from a guy who takes the subway to Wall Street?" An $18 Value . . . Yours FREE!
 
 
 Platinum Gift #3: Money Mischief by Milton Friedman: This book was absolutely prophetic.  Written almost two decades ago it details exactly what Barack Obama is doing to inflate the currency and the dangers that lay ahead.  A $14 Value . . . Yours FREE!
 
 
These 3 additional gifts bring your total Charter Membership package to Your Million Dollar Secret Code to $6,818 . . .
 
And I'm going to take an additional $700 off the regular membership rate.
 
So you will only be asked to contribute $1,295 to join the inner circle of Your Million Dollar Secret Code.  That's roughly a measly $36 per recommendation.
 
You will get single stock recommendations from David Frazier that should pay off many multiples of the total membership fee.  So it is quite a deal.
 
About 1/772nd the Risk . . . The Exact Same Reward!
 
I'm putting $1,000,000 into these recommendations as well as the investment analysis muscle of David Frazier (and I can assure you he is nowhere near cheap) . . . I'm only asking for you to put in $1,295 to get access to get his picks. 
 
If our portfolio makes 25%...you'll have an opportunity to make 25% . . . if it makes 100% . . . you'll have an opportunity to make 100%.  Pretty simple.
 
Did I Say 1/772nd the Risk? I Meant Your Subscription Literally Carries ZERO Risk!
 

Because I know in today's economy, each dime you have should be heavily scrutinized before you spend it, I'm including a 60 day 100% refund guarantee. Test-drive David Frazier's recommendations first . . . let us earn your trust!
 
So you can actually get a 2-month free peek at my investments. You can trade them and then on day 59, get 100% of your money in our project back.  But I'll take it a step further.
 
You don't even have to put one dime into our recommendations for the first month (even first two months if that's what you are more comfortable with). 
 
By not investing any money in the recommendations at first, you are eliminating all risk from the equation until you are comfortable. 
 
This means at the end of two months you don't have to make any trades . . .  just watch us . . . and if you're not satisfied you get 100% of your money back no questions asked.
 
Remember, most brokerage houses or online investment service will allow you to do what's called "paper trading."  Most are familiar with this.  "Paper trading" simply means using play money to make actual trades. 
 
After all of the shady practices of Wall Street, you should do no less than make David and I earn your trust.  
 
For two months you can make "virtual gains" on David Frazier's trades without investing one penny.
 
If on Day 59 of "Paper Trading" you don't think there is enough profit potential for you . . . let me know . . . a 100% refund is yours. 
 
The Third Guarantee is a Bit Original . . .
 
I call it the "Index Buster" Guarantee.  As I've mentioned in this email . . . and I'm sure you were probably well aware of it already, the S&P 500 dropped as much as 54% in the last year.
 
David Frazier's Stock Timing Axis is predicting this index is set to explode upwards in the next year. And I've already shown how David Frazier knows how to foresee a market movement.
 
Well if Your Million Dollar Secret Code does not outperform the S&P 500 during your first year of membership . . . call me up.  You'll get another year on the house.  Another 365 days of max profit plays . . . for FREE!
 
Just so I'm blatantly clear . . . if the S&P 500 rises by 54% in the next year, but David only makes you 53.9% . . . you will get another year for FREE! 
 
So just for a good laugh . . . call up your broker or money manager right after you sign-up today. 
 
Ask a very simple question . . . "Will you only charge me $36 a recommendation . . . invest your own money in said recommendations . . . but give me a 48 hour head start before you do . . . then give me a 100% risk free guarantee . . .and actually work for free for me for a year if you are wrong?"
 
You won't need a stopwatch to clock how fast you'll hear a dial tone . . . but that is exactly what you are being offered today with Your Million Dollar Secret Code.
 
So let's do a quick wrap of everything you are getting.
 
1) About 36 Massive Profit/Minimum Risk Plays (a $5,000 value)
 
2) Trade Alerts ($995 value)
 
3) Phone Alerts ($199 value)
 
4) Password Protected Website ($295 Value)
 
5) Weekly Commentary ($99 Value)
 
6) 24/7 Flash Alerts ($99 Value)
 
7) One Year Membership to Financial Intelligence Report ($99 Value)
 
8) The Tao of Warren Buffett ($18 Value)
 
9) Milton Friedman's Money Mischief ($14 Value)
 
A $6,818 value . . . yours for only $1,295.  If you have any further questions, I've provided a very informative terms of service.
 
But There's One Last "But" . . .
 
I'm closing membership applications promptly at 11:59 PM on May 20th.
 
Once this portfolio goes live on May 21st, I only want those who had the initiative to take action today to profit.  
 
On Thursday, May 21st, David Frazier will immediately send you two picks that he's tracking now with an opportunity to double in profits in the next year. 
 
Do you want to begin to rebuild your wealth?  Or would you prefer to say on the sidelines?
 
If you are a ready to get serious about making money in the next year, make sure to reserve your spot in Your Million Dollar Secret Code. Together we'll recover every penny you've lost while reviving and supercharging your investment portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment