Beat the Market Without Penny Stocks

Today, we told you about the 10 best-performing penny stocks so far in 2009. Tonight, we wanted to tell you about another group of investments that have been absolutely on fire this year.

So far in 2009, our colleague has already given his readers the chance to cash in eight different triple-digit gains and six more double-digit winners. Possibly more impressive than that: Not a single one of his picks lost a dime of money.

He isn't doing something different this year. He's done this well every year for almost a decade. In just five years with him, you could have turned $5,000 into $1 million. If you were with him from the beginning, that $5K would be worth nearly $1.9 million.

Because of his success, we want to share with you how he does it.

Since Steve Sarnoff, options guru, relaunched his elite e-mail Alert Service, Options Hotline, on Oct. 24, 1999, with an initial recommendation to buy Barrick calls...the profit opportunities for his readers have just doubled and tripled and quadrupled...again and again and again.

If you had invested $5,000 in that first recommendation and in every recommendation that followed, you could have grown that small sum into to a quarter of a million by Dec. 3, 2000.

Then half a million dollars by Sept. 30, 2002.

And then to...$1 MILLION by Dec. 2, 2004!

His track record: 100% winners in all of 2008, 2007 and 2005!...92% winners in 2004! 90% in 2003! Steve's record just keeps getting better and better!

WOW! $1 MILLION in a little over five years with a startup investment of just $5,000 in each pick! I'm so sorry you missed the ride. But get ready. Because you're invited to:

Join Steve as he shows you the way to the next $1 MILLION...it's simple and straightforward and we'll show you how with Steve's one weekly option buy recommendation

His readers call him "prophetic." Read on to find out why.

The best stock market of the past few years has produced very few millionaires. You just can't make a million dollars with a $5,000 initial investment on a nine-year average annual return of 1.63%. To do so would take you more than 400 years. . You'll never live to see it, and neither will your grandchildren, great-grandchildren, even your great-great-grandchildren.

Hello, I'm Steve Sarnoff, recognized options expert and the editor of Options Hotline. I'm here to tell you that even if you've never traded options before, you can do it. In fact, it's quite possible you could grow over $1 million richer...just by buying one option a week...in as little as five years. My proven system is all you need.

In the time it takes you to read this letter, I'm going to show you step by step how you can trade options with a minimum of risk and a maximum chance of profits.

Just ask one of my subscribers, Mr. Eckert: "My very first trade using your service was the GE August $30 call. I couldn't be happier with the 116% profit in just three weeks!"

Or Donna, who says, "I am very pleased with your recommendations, especially with the Bank of America. It's unbelievable for it to be up more than 200% in just a few days."

Mr. Abbott, another one of my happy subscribers, confirms, "Joining Options Hotline was the best decision I've ever made...since I joined -- three months ago -- I have doubled my money."

Why are we getting such rave reviews? Simple. I have the track record to prove it: My wins have overpowered my losses, and my small group of readers has had the chance to reap $1 million in profits in just over five years.

And I'm not talking about a million-dollar portfolio that looks good on paper...I'm talking about the type of wealth you have only imagined. Seriously...$1 million on just one investment a week!

Enjoy Doubling Your Money! We have a track record with more than a 100% average gain on every pick since November 2006.
Compare that to the pitiful average yields of the S&P and Nasdaq! Here are a few highlights from my decisively winning trading record:

Of the 8 options I recommended in the final 10 weeks of 1999, 7 were winners, ranging from a 17% gain on DJX puts to a 628% gain on Intel calls. You could have made $87,000 on those 8 picks...and lost only $5,000 on one trade.

In 2000, I recommended 32 options that triggered (meaning the option reached the price I recommended for buying). That year, readers had the chance to pocket $173,214.55 in total profits with only $5,000 into each play - MORE THAN DOUBLE what we saw in 1999

In 2001, the year of the terror attacks, I made 45 recommendations that triggered. We had some big winners. GM puts gained 1,202%, or $60,000! Pfizer puts, 431%! Biopure puts, 341%! Total profits that year could have been as high as $216,164

In 2002, we crossed the HALF-MILLION-DOLLAR MARK when the 3M puts recommended on Aug. 16 of that year gained 103%! Total that year - $205,101!

How can I claim such amazing track record gains year after year? Simple. I look at the highest price the option gets to after I recommend it and that's the gain I record in my portfolio. So, you can be sure that the gains I talk about here are the biggest and best possible. And the potential profits are the best you'll see.

Are you noticing a winning pattern here?

In 2003, only 4 of the 39 triggered picks I recommended lost. Readers could have racked up $189,463.32 by investing $5,000 in every pick.

In 2004, I cut my losers in half! Only 2 out of 36 lost! And we HIT THE $1 MILLION MARK on the iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund calls first recommended on July 16, 2004. You could have added $221,300.36 in total profits to your income that year and lost only $363.50! That certainly shows how your wins can overpower your losses.

In 2005, we simply stopped picking losers at all! Every pick was a winner! A 100% win rate. You could have added $217,523.58 by selling your options at the high mark.

In 2006, we picked 36 options that triggered. All but three were winners. The most profitable pick at its peak was a whopping 300%! You could have added $150,375.28 by selling at the right time.

In 2007, our winning streak continued! Every pick a winner. Nearly 40% of the picks were triple-digit winners too. You could have added another $202,635.16 to your bank account ― without losing a single penny!

That's right! Since hitting the first million-dollar mark on July 16, 2004, we've given readers the chance to make another $892,043.04 in profits since. We're closing in on our next million dollars, and I'd like to invite you to join us in this upcoming profit bonanza.

An unbelievable record: I haven't picked ONE loser since November 2006! Steady consistent winning on only one pick a week ismy No.1 million-dollar strategy.
It works. If you follow my recommendations, it can be your killer strategy, too!

In fact, my win rate for 2004 was 92%. That's right, 92% of the weekly picks I recommended could have made money. In 2003, it was 90%.

And in 2005, 2007, and 2008...I didn't have one losing pick. I was 100%!! You simply won't find a better record anywhere else.

In 2008, for example, I had 36 picks that triggered. Only five did not. My average gain was an astounding 127% ― with total gains possible of over $229,000!

You can even check it out for yourself. I've attached my personal Pick-by-Pick Proof Sheet that lists every recommendation I have made since 2006. Like I said before, the gains are calculated at the highest point of each of my actionable option recommendations (meaning the ones that triggered) after I have alerted my readers. You'll see what happened!

While I do not issue specific sell recommendations, with my proven selling strategies, you'll learn how to minimize your risk and lose as little money as possible.

In fact, when we reviewed the over 110 examples of winning options recommended in the past three years and how well they could have done, we found that …

The average gain was over 100% on each recommendation. That's doubling your money on every play! The highest gain was a monstrous 611% on the Newmont Mining December $45 calls in August of 2007. That's enough to turn your one $5,000 investment into $30,550!

The top 39 winners of the past 3 years were all triple-digit baggers! Winners like

472% on Bed, Bath & Beyond February $40 put, recommended on December 18, 2005

420% on Newmont Mining June $40 puts, recommended on April 10, 2005

399% on Qualcomm August $35 calls, recommended on July 10, 2005

366% on SPY November $152 puts, recommended on October 29, 2007

300% on Bristol-Myers March $25 calls, recommended on November 19, 2006

283% on TLT September $89 puts, recommended on March 5, 2007

266% on Newmont Mining March $55 puts, recommended on January 25, 2006

210% on FedEx July $110 puts, recommended on May 1, 2006

205% on Coca-Cola September $55 calls, recommended on August 2, 2007

366% on SPY November $152 puts, recommended on October 29, 2007

569% on Citigroup July $20 puts, recommended on May 25, 2008

439% on QQQQ December $43 puts, recommended on Sept. 21, 2008

These triple-digit winners have been great. Big winners like this are a real high, and when I make any recommendation, that's certainly my goal. Over one-third of all my recommendations from 2005 through 2008 were triple-digit home runs.

But the real secret to making a million dollars with just one pick a week...is not just hitting the triple-digit home runs now and again, it's the solid base hits and the steady stream of winning picks...9%, 21%, 40%, 62%, 80% gains on almost every one.

It's why acting on only one play a week can work. You're not wasting time and risking large amounts of money taking a scattershot approach of buying dozens of options hoping one will sell big for you. Instead, you could be focusing on the one winning trade that matters...week after week after week.

IN FACT, if you were to average out the gains on my picks for the past 9 years since 1999, you'd get about a 115% average gain on each and every play. That's more than double your money average on every pick!

That's enough to turn a $5,000 investment into $10,750 on every play!

Compare that to the pitiful returns of the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq for the same time period:

S&P 500: 1.63 % average annual return from 1999-2007! Actually, from January 1999 through December 2007, the S&P's TOTAL cumulative return has only been 14.7%! 14.7% in 9 years. It's pathetic!

The Nasdaq has done worse....0.64% average annual return and 5.8% cumulative return in that time. That's worse than a savings account …

And forget about 2008! The markets fell up to 40%, sometimes whipsawing around with volatile swings of 3-5% a day!

Just how fast do you think you could build real wealth with those sorts of returns? Perhaps your entire life. It would take more than your and my lifetime of investing combined to even hope to get anywhere near a million dollars on 1.63% and 0.64% returns.

I think you'll agree that my way of trading options is certainly the fastest and easiest way (and it's less risky too - more on that in a moment) to make your FIRST MILLION DOLLARS.

So now you may be asking...

What are options... and why doesn't everyone invest in them?

For far too long, options trading has been shrouded in mystery for the average investor. But no longer. I've been studying options my entire life (my dad, Paul Sarnoff, was a brilliant master options expert), and I have to tell you it's the one investment that truly offers limited risk for unlimited gain.

Many people don't invest in options, because they've listened to all the misconceptions or myths of options trading. Perhaps the No. 1 myth of options trading is that options are too risky, but that simply isn't true. In fact, you can make money trading options in up, down or even sideways markets.

Trading in the actual underlying best stocks to buy is more risky, as more of your money is on the line when you purchase a best stock. You can buy an options contract for as little as $100 and see it double in price in a short period of time. You certainly don't see stock prices of 2010 doubling very often or witness the spectacular gains in stock prices that you do in options.

Another big myth is that most options expire worthless...but as you'll soon see from my profit-building strategies, you should sell the option long before the expiration date to maximize your profit or minimize the loss.

So don't stay on the sidelines and miss out on the huge profit potential of options any longer...not when you allow me to be your expert guide and I have an astonishing "double your money" potential in average gains on every pick since 1999! Just take a look at my year-by-year gain-and-loss chart. The proof of success is in the numbers!

I won't give you a detailed explanation of options, because frankly, at this point, you don't need one. Right now, you just need to know how they work and how to profit from them. (I am offering TWO FREE BONUS REPORTS that will serve as your crash course in options. You'll get both of these gifts just for trying out Options Hotline.)

Simply stated for our purposes...an option gives you the right to buy or sell 100 shares of a specific top stock to buy at a certain price within a set period of time.

If you expect a best stock to rise in the future, you buy a call, the right to buy the best stock at a certain price. If you expect a best stock to fall in the future, you buy a put, which is the right to sell the best stock at a certain price. You're not actually buying or selling the best stocks for 2010, just the "option" to do it.

And that's what makes option trading a real profit shield against disasters and world events...hurricanes, oil shortages, high gas prices, terror bombings, sluggish consumer sales...whatever! If the best stock market goes bearish, then I start looking for puts to recommend to take advantage of the down market.

And we've seen some pretty hefty wins on puts recently. Take a look:

366% on SPY November $152 puts

52% on FedEx October $100 puts

68% on MetLife September $60 puts

130% on Allstate April $60 puts

569% on Citigroup July $20 puts.

And you don't actually have to exercise an option to make money. In fact, all of these staggering gains could have been made on buying and selling the option!

The secret of "SUPER-LEVERAGE"...and how it can make you far richer in a short period of time!

"Super-Leverage" is, quite simply, the potential to make large profits from changing prices while strategically limiting your risk. The instruments of Super-Leverage are nothing fancy...just exchange-traded puts and calls. It's the simplest strategy, but most often, it's the most effective.

The BIG advantage to you is that you don't need to be a financial wizard or have large sums of money to participate. Remember, you can purchase an option for as little as $100!

The disadvantage is that options are wasting assets. And if the underlying security doesn't move enough to give you real value before a specified date, your options will expire worthless. It is a risk...but you're only out the price of the option.

Here's a play from 2007 I recommended that shows you the power of Super-Leverage at work:

On September 17, 2007, I recommended to my readers that they..."Buy the Johnson & Johnson January $65 call, for $200 or less, good this week".

What this means is that I'm recommending readers buy one options contract at $200 (or less) for 100 shares of Johnson and Johnson stock at $65 a share sometime before the third Friday in January. Options always expire on the third Friday of the month.

Now, if the Johnson & Johnson stock climbs higher than $65, your option starts to increase in value. Why? Because you have the option to buy them at $65 a share when others are willing to buy them at a much higher price.

Say Johnson & Johnson rises to $70...that means you can "exercise" your option and buy 100 shares at $6,500 and sell them for $7,000, for $500 in profit minus the $200 (or less) you paid for the option - or $300 net profit. Not bad - a 4% potential return on your investment!

But if you sell the $65 call option (instead of exercising it), in fact you could have sold your option outright for a maximum of $425 and pocketed a return of 112%! Since I suggest a $5,000 investment, at a 112% return, you could have sold it for $5,600 in net profits.

Now that's Super-Leverage, and why options are so profitable...and why you need to risk only $5,000 on my one weekly recommendation.

Here are a few more plays I recommended that produced the HUGE Super-Leverage gains in just a few days, like Mr. Carson's:

Coca-Cola Sept $55 calls, 206% in 8 days

FedEx October $100 puts, 52% in 1 day

Exxon Mobil May $80 calls, 107% in 4 days

UPS July $70 put, 48% in 1 day.


You see why there's no need to buy a lot of options and risk a large amount of your money and hope for one big win to make up for all the losses. I closely look for the one option to buy each week that can make you huge profits in a short time. It's my full-time job...not yours.

My dad Paul Sarnoff was one of the legends in options trading for more than 40 years. Wall Street turned to my dad for the best in options trading advice. He is to options what Warren Buffett is to best stocks to buy - a genius! In fact, it was my dad who started Options Hotline, his private options advisory service available only to a select few, back in 1989.

About 30 years ago, my dad brought me into the "family business" - sort of a Sarnoff & Son. For years, I literally soaked up every word he ever spoke about trading options for big profits. I watched him trade. I listened carefully to his reasons. I analyzed his every pick. I did what he did. It was awesome to watch a master trader at work.

As his apprentice, I saw firsthand how my dad raked in profits. And I'll always remember what my dad said to me nearly every day: "Son, options are the best...perhaps the only way to get rich very quickly."

While I was learning trading secrets from my dad, I also earned my college degree, worked on the floor of the Commodity Exchange and founded my own research company, developing my own charting and analytical techniques to build on what my father had taught me.

In 1995, Dad asked me to join him as co-editor of Options Hotline. I was proud that this options genius felt I was ready to join him as his equal. Sadly, my dad passed away in 1999, but his legacy lives on through me and the ongoing success of Options Hotline.

My first solo recommendation was Barrick Gold calls on Oct. 24, 1999. Not my best pick, with a 100% loss, but I made up for it with my next four picks ...

Home Depot calls, 289%

AMEX calls, 150%

Disney calls, 315%

Cisco calls, 386%.

In fact, my next thirteen recommendations were all double- and triple-digit winners!

As a subscriber to Options Hotline, you'll get more than 50 years of my dad's options experience...combined with my over 30 years of technical analysis...for 80 years of options experience you can depend on to give you the winning picks.

I just don't know where you would find a more authoritative source for profiting from options. But don't take my word for it.

Triple-digit gains without buying, selling or owning a single share of stock! That's Super-Leverage in action!

To illustrate that point, one of my subscribers, Earnest L., told me, "My very first trade using your service was a 50% gain. My second trade is hard to believe, a 750% gain in one working day."

Even though I have had a 100% win rate since November of 2006, I want to make sure that you know losses occasionally do happen. I had three in 2006. But also remember...your risk with options is LIMITED to the cost of the option...not the underlying best stock to buy.

But again, you have my promise that I'll show you wins will overpower our losses and you will steadily and surely get the chance to make money - week after week, month after month, year after year...more on this promise later...

To pick the steadily consistent winners, it takes me a week of painstaking research. I thoroughly study the market technicals, the economy and the impact of events upon the market's direction. I diligently research the companies whose underlying best stock to buy is the foundation of our options picks.

It's why I only make one solid recommendation at the end of the week. It's the one pearl among swine. And it's why my track record is so good. Quality, not quantity.

Plus, I don't stay in just one area of the market. You can see by my Pick-by-Pick Proof Sheet that I'm researching whatever sector of the market has the potential for big profits...commodities, hi-tech, retail, financial, consumer products and services, health care and others.

This all-around diversity immediately minimizes your investment risk, so you're never heavily weighted in one area of the market. In other words, your investment eggs are all over the place...dodging risks and discovering profits.

And I also employ a unique charting system with a proprietary computer screening program that I personally developed that allows me to be just a little bit "prophetic" in picking the options that can return single, double and triple the gains...90-100% of the time! I am unable to reveal the details of these systems, but again, you can see that they work on my undistorted Pick-by-Pick Proof Sheet.

Don't waste a minute wondering what option to buy...
I'll pick 'em. You decide if you want to play 'em. And together, I'll help you make a million dollars!

Obviously, the hardest part about trading options is picking the right options...BUT you don't have to worry about that at all. With my personal Options Hotline Alert Service, you'll get one extremely well-researched recommendation per a week on Sunday night, in plenty of time to call your broker by the opening bell Monday morning if you feel confident in my play.

I suggest you follow each and every one of my recommendations. That's the one proven way I know of that you can be sure that your wins overpower your losses. If you were to cherry-pick week to week, I would be unable to maintain my promise to you of steady incremental gains week after week after week. But the choice is ultimately yours.

The main reason people fail at trading options is that they play too many of the wrong options, hoping for one winner. But one trade per week is all you need. You can clearly see by my attached 2006-2008 Pick-by-Pick Gain Sheet that this strategy DOMINATES! 100% in 2008, 2007, and 2005! 92% wins in 2004...94% in 2003.

Action Item No. 1 toward your MILLION-DOLLAR GOAL: Think it over and call your broker first thing Monday morning and make the play I told you about Sunday night. You won't be sorry.

Now here's how you can make the Million-Dollar Plays to help you achieve Super-Leverage profit potential on every play.

Up until now, I've told you about the importance of buying the one option every week that I recommend. That's the "pick 'em" side.  

Now, let's talk about the "play 'em" side. Here are a few of my proven million-dollar plays to make sure you MINIMIZE your risk and MAXIMIZE your profit potential. If you decide to trade, follow these simple rules. 

The trick to making money with options is simply to play...and to keep playing. I would suggest that you don't pick and choose what recommendations I offer. Be consistent and play each recommendation every week. Staying in the game will help you have your wins overpower your losses.

Take the emotion out of your selling. You'll lose for sure if you get too attached to any trade. So decide on a profit target based on the price of the underlying best stock to buy, not the option. To help you, each option recommendation I offer includes a target price for the best stock to buy.

You'll discover all of my trading strategies in my TWO FREE BONUS REPORTS I'm offering to my new subscribers: Secrets of a Master Trader: Tips and Strategies for Making a Fortune in Options...AND The Options Buyer's Handbook.

Find a time in the day to review your options and stick to it. It may take you only 15 minutes or up to an hour each day...but do it! As my track record proves, I don't know too many jobs where you can work 15 minutes a day with the potential to make over $200,000 a year!

In options trading, greed is always whispering in your ear, saying, "Hang on, don't sell. It's going to go up/down even more." Don't listen! Be disciplined. Be smart. Grab your profit targets when you reach them and sell.

There's always another winning option coming to you next week. Remember the old adage and believe in it with your heart and soul - maybe even embroider it on a pillow...

No one ever lost money taking a profit!

You can see by my record that I find every winner I can. And you can too!

If you faithfully call your broker every Monday morning and buy one contract, 10 contracts, 100 contracts - whatever you're willing to invest (I suggest $5,000 a trade, but talk to your broker about what's right for you) - on the one recommendation I have made that week...

...and then monitor your open options position at least 15 minutes a day, following your predefined, well-established playing strategies I've outlined above...

...then you can calmly, consistently, increasingly...add profits to your bank account...all the way to a million dollars and more!

My readers have already had the opportunity to do just that in just over five years...with just one option a week. It's not too late for you to start.

Some days, you could add tens of thousands of dollars. Other days, a few hundred dollars. Now and again, you may take a hit...but judging by my undeniable record of picking winners, it won't be that often.

Are You Ready to Become a Millionaire?If so, then send for my next recommendation immediately.

Are you ready to start making consistent gains on my winning recommendations? Isn't it time you joined the savvy readers who read Options Hotline and start building a million-dollar bank account...and retire rich beyond your wildest dreams?  

Mr. Kinsey knows. He e-mailed me this happy report: "Profits, Profits, Profits!!! In Friday at $1.55 and out Monday at $2.20. That is a quick 41% profit in less than two trading days. It just doesn't get any better than this!"

And Mr. Greene made even more: "I am more than happy and very much satisfied with a net 185% profit in only 13 days!"

The question is...are you ready for mind-boggling profits? Or are you content to invest in the paltry annual returns of the best stock market and live in fear of outliving your savings? It's your decision, but...

I think you're ready for my next winning recommendation. Here's how you get it:

Make More Money Than You Ever Thought Possible...

You've been selected to receive this offer because I believe you have what it takes to make a fortune in options. Remember, the hardest part is knowing the right option to buy. The rest is just strategy.  

And with your subscription to Options Hotline, I tell you the EXACT OPTION to buy and teach you the profit-playing strategy and discipline you need to squeeze every drop of profit out of a play without risking a lot of money. This service is not for everyone. You need to have confidence that you can exit the play at a good time for you.

All you have to do is call your broker with my once-a-week recommendation, determine your selling strategies and spend at least 15 minutes a day monitoring your open positions.

In just weeks, days or months...you could be making more money than you ever dreamed possible.

With annual potential returns averaging over $180,000 a year, you'd think I'd ask you for at least 10%, or even 5%, of the take. Well, the subscription price is nowhere near that. In fact, it's only $750...less than 1/2 of 1% on the historical average annual gains! Not much of an expense when you think of the wealth possibilities awaiting you.

Absolutely Zero Risk To Try Us Out!

Plus, you have an absolutely No-Risk 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If for some reason you're not happy with Options Hotline, you can always change your mind and cancel within 30 days. You can start slowly. Consider buying just one contract of whatever I recommend next Sunday night. 

Then buy next week's recommendation and the one the week after that. Or just play on paper.

See where you are in 30 days. That should give you plenty of time to see if my service is working for you.

And if you're not happy with the results in those 30 days, then call us and cancel. No questions asked. You'll get a full refund on your subscription.

If you want to have a little more time to decide if Options Hotline is right for you, sign up for my automatic and convenient quarterly billing - only $260 a quarter. That way you can cancel at any time. It's a great way to take my service for a proper test-drive. We'll bill your credit card every quarter until you tell us not to. No hassle. You just stay with us for as long as you're happy.

And if my amazing winning track record is any kind of predictor...then I predict you'll be with us for a very long time.

If you're wondering if it's worth it, then just read what my subscriber J. Atwood says: "Thanks to you, I made 190% on the eBay call in 32 days and 198% on the Qualcomm call in 16 days. Keep up the good work."

For such an affordable service, here's what you get:

 Options Hotline Delivered Sunday Night via E-Mail

This is the very core of my service...and your chance for big profits! Your one- or two-page Options Hotline Alert is delivered Sunday evening in plenty of time for you to read it, digest the information and phone your broker first thing Monday morning.

You'll find my recommendation of the week, written out exactly in the words you can say to your broker, to ensure accuracy. You'll also get my "behind-the-scenes" thinking about why I believe this recommendation is a potential double- or triple-digit winner, and a brief overview on what's going on in the best stock market of 2010. I'll also review the status of our open positions, to help you plan your selling strategy. 

Midweek Updates on Open Positions

Since options can move fast, I've also included midweek update Alerts so you can review again where you are on all of our open positions. We'll talk about the direction of the option price, the underlying stock price of 2010, resistance and support levels (concepts thoroughly explained in your TWO FREE BONUS REPORTS) and where I see it all trending.

This expert information will guide you to making your smart selling decisions. Look for these midweek Alerts every Wednesday afternoon in your e-mail inbox. 

Frequent Recommendation Update Alerts on Fast-Moving Options

Sometimes, underlying stock prices and options are moving so fast I can't wait for the midweek to get a notice out to you. So I'll send out a very brief "heads-up" on a best stock to buy for 2010 so you won't miss the move. This Alert is sent "as needed," so I can't tell you how frequent they may be. But these Alerts are another layer of information to help you make your most profitable selling decisions. 

Important Bonus! Exclusive Free 24/7 Access to My Subscriber-Only Web Site

With the Internet, you're never out of touch. You get unlimited access to the Options Hotline Web site 24hours a day, every day. This password-protected members-only access is FREE with your subscription. Here you can download the latest recommendations, midweek updates and frequent Alerts from any computer - very convenient for when you're traveling.

You can also review my past recommendations as well. Plus, you'll have online access to a wealth of information about options and options trading from a comprehensive glossary of terms to special bonus reports and FAQs. Answers to your options questions are just a click away, so check in at any time.

It's a valuable offer that can put you on the road to a million dollars in profit.

Subscribe now and I'll also give you...

Two BONUS GIFTS That Are Your Crash Course on Options!

In addition to the comprehensive source of information you will find on our subscribers-only Web site, I'm offering you two FREE handbooks that will help you use the Options Hotline service to its fullest. Separately, each handbook will give you a working knowledge of trading options, but together, they're the perfect crash course on options.

Start your options education today with these easy-to-read guidebooks, both written in everyday English, so you're up to speed on options in no time:

1. The Options Buyer's Handbook
Click the subscribe button below to join and download this FREE handbook immediately. Inside its pages, you'll discover just what you need to know about buying options. Learn the basics of options, how they work, when to buy and sell and what it all means in this informative handbook...FREE and instantly available with your subscription.

2. Secrets of a Master Trader: Tips and Strategies for Making a Fortune in Options
The secret to winning at options is to keep playing. Options are not like the lottery or the luck of the draw. It all boils down to your selling strategies (especially since I'm telling you what to buy each week). To really succeed, you need a plan of action. And Secrets of a Master Trader is your playbook. It contains the secrets of two of the best options analysts the business has ever known...my dad, option genius Paul Sarnoff, and me.

You can't get secrets like this at any bookstore or Web site. They're reserved only for subscribers to Options Hotline. You'll receive these exclusive Secrets via e-mail the moment I hear from you.

Read the details about how my TWO FREE BONUS GIFTS will give you the chance to profit trading options on the enclosed flyer. Please don't pass up this chance to profit on the unlimited potential (but limited risk) of options trading with your subscription to Options Hotline.

 

The Proof Is in the NUMBERS. Take a Look at...Steve Sarnoff's Options Hotline 2006-2008 Pick-by-Pick Gain Sheet
Here's a complete list of Steve's closed picks since his last loserback in November 2006.
Gains range from 4% to 611%. Judge the six-figure results for yourself.



 

Date Recommended



 

Play Recommended



 

$ Risked



 

% Gain/Loss*



 

$ Gain/Loss

November 12, 2006

Plantronics February $20 call

$5,000

80%

$4,000.00

November 19, 2006

Bristol-Myers March $25 call

$5,000

300%

$15,000.00

December 3, 2006

American Standard April $45 call

$5,000

220%

$11,000.00

December 3, 2006

J.C. Penny January $75 put

$5,000

4.44%

$222.22

December 10, 2006

Alcoa January $30 call

$5,000

10%

$500.00

January 8, 2007

Microsoft July $30 call

$5,000

50%

$2,500.00

January 22, 2007

Newmont Mining June $45 call

$5,000

88.46%

$4,423.08

February 2, 2007

Cameco March $40 call

$5,000

19.23%

$961.54

February 5, 2007

Intel July $22.50 call

$5,000

224.8%

$11,240.00

February 12, 2007

Allstate April $60 put

$5,000

130%

$6,500.00

February 26, 2007

Monsanto April $55 put

$5,000

165%

$8,250.00

March 5, 2007

TLT September $89 put

$5,000

282.86%

$14,142.86

March 12, 2007

Panera May $60 call

$5,000

20%

$1,000.00

March 19, 2007

Pan American Silver July $30 call

$5,000

DID NOT TRIGGER*

---

March 26, 2007

QQQQ June $45 call

$5,000

96.8%

$4,840.00

April 2, 2007

Boeing April $90 put

$5,000

26.19%

$1,309.52

April 16, 2007

Exxon Mobil May $80 call

$5,000

106.67%

$5,333.33

April 23, 2007

UST October $60 put

$5,000

DID NOT TRIGGER*

---

April 30, 2007

UPS July $70 put

$5,000

48.39%

$2,419.35

May 7, 2007

DIA July $130 put

$5,000

8.57%

$428.57

May 14, 2007

Toyota July $120 call

$5,000

DID NOT TRIGGER*

---

May 21, 2007

Verizon October $45 call

$5,000

44%

$2,200.00

June 4, 2007

Schlumberger August $80 call

$5,000

151.28%

$7,564.10

June 11, 2007

3M July $85 put

$5,000

38.24%

$1,911.76

June 18, 2007

Target October $65 call

$5,000

122.22%

$6,111.11

June 25, 2007

Hecla January 2008 $7.50 call

$5,000

262.16%

$13,108.11

July 9, 2007

General Electric December $40 call

$5,000

114.19%

$5,709.46

July 16, 2007

Merrill Lynch August $90 call

$5,000

65.71%

$3,285.71

August 2, 2007

Coca-Cola September $55 call

$5,000

205.88%

$10,294.12

August 6, 2007

MetLife September $60 put

$5,000

67.8%

$3,390.24

August 20, 2007

DIA September $130 put

$5,000

80.83%

$4,041.67

August 27, 2007

Newmont Mining December $45 call

$5,000

612%

$30,575.76

September 9, 2007

Citigroup October $45 put

$5,000

45.41%

$2,270.27

September 17, 2007

Johnson & Johnson January $65 call

$5,000

136.11%

$6,805.56

September 24, 2007

FedEx October $100 put

$5,000

52.17%

$2,608.70

October 1, 2007

Disney January $35 call

$5,000

28.57%

$1,428.57

October 8, 2007

Marathon Oil November $60 call

$5,000

66.67%

$3,333.33

October 16, 2007

Amgen January $60 call

$5,000

8.84%

$441.77

October 29, 2007

SPY November $152 put

$5,000

366.1%

$18,305.08

November 12, 2007

Merrill Lynch December $55 call

$5,000

137.14%

$6,857.14

November 19, 2007

Starbucks January $25 call

$5,000

33.33%

$1,666.67

December 17, 2007

Walmart March $50 call

$5,000

80%

$4,000.00

December 26, 2007

SPY January $150 call

$5,000

14.22%

$711.11

January 14, 2008

Barrick February $50 put

$5,000

176.19%

$8,809.52

January 21, 2008

Wells Fargo April $25 call

$5,000

318.18%

$15,909.09

January 28, 2008

Caterpillar March $65 put

$5,000

28.85%

$1,442.31

February 3, 2008

QQQQ April $47 call

$5,000

7.14%

$357.14

February 11, 2008

Barrick Gold March $50 call

$5,000

28.86%

$1,442.86

February 25, 2008

Wachovia April $35 call

$5,000

24.32%

$1,216.22

March 3, 2008

Chubb March $50 put

$5,000

88.89%

$4,444.44

March 11, 2008

Baxter April $57.50 put

$5,000

88.57%

$4,428.57

March 30, 2008

DuPont July $50 call

$5,000

170.97%

$8,548.39

April 6, 2008

Crocs June $20 call

$5,000

52.73%

$2,636.36

April 13, 2008

CSX August $55 put

$5,000

8.05%

$402.30

April 20, 2008

Qualcomm May $42.50 put

$5,000

45.63%

$2,281.25

April 27, 2008

Newmont Mining June $45 put

$5,000

50.00%

$2,500.00

May 11, 2008

Chevron June $95 put

$5,000

12.90%

$645.16

May 20, 2008

Duke Realty September $25 call

$5,000

22.22%

$1,111.11

May 25, 2008

Citigroup July $20 put

$5,000

569.35%

$28,467.74

June 14, 2008

General Electric July $30 call

$5,000

44.83%

$2,241.38

June 22, 2008

JP Morgan Sept. $40 call

$5,000

379.59%

$18,979.59

June 29, 2008

Cigna August $35 call

$5,000

255.83%

$12,791.67

July 13, 2008

SPY August $125 call

$5,000

131.12%

$6,555.94

July 20, 2008

Coca Cola November $50 call

$5,000

146.21%

$7,310.61

July 27, 2008

TLT December $88 put

$5,000

20.83%

$1,041.67

August 17, 2008

SPY October $130 put

$5,000

300.00%

$15,000.00

August 31, 2008

Cisco October $25 put

$5,000

153.85%

$7,692.31

September 5, 2008

Exxon October $75 call

$5,000

177.78%

$8,888.89

September 14, 2008

Goldcorp January $30 call

$5,000

151.35%

$7,567.57

September 21, 2008

QQQQ December $43 put

$5,000

439.20%

$21,960.00

October 22, 2008

QQQQ November $30 put

$5,000

140.00%

$7,000.00

October 24, 2008

Intel December $15 call

$5,000

142.55%

$7,127.66

November 2, 2008

General Electric December $20 call

$5,000

183.93%

$9,196.43

November 2, 2008

QQQQ December $32 put

$5,000

183.93%

$9,196.43

November 9, 2008

Caterpillar December $40 call

$5,000

74.55%

$3,727.27

November 16, 2008

Wal-Mart December $50 put

$5,000

40.00%

$2,000.00

December 7, 2008

Archer Daniel Midland March $30 call

$5,000

16.36%

$818.18

December 14, 2008

Bristol-Myers March $25 call

$5,000

22.40%

$1,120.00

December 21, 2008

TLT January $120 put

$5,000

20.00%

$1,000.00

2006-2008 TOTAL GAINS: $582,275.63

If you enjoy the thought of making six-figure gains every year, then you're cordially invited to join my small, elite group of subscribers and start making gains from options trading. Just one investment a week and $5,000 per trade is all you need to trade your way to a million dollars in a few short years.

*DID NOT TRIGGER means the price I recommended buying the option at was not
reached, therefore a trade could not have been placed or triggered.

Please Note:
Gains are based on all triggered picks, assuming exit point at peak option value. Percent gain represents the percentage change at the subsequent high value, from the trigger price. Profit calculations do not factor in commissions and taxes. Any dates not mentioned in the portfolio signify weeks when the bulletin was not published. All other dates and recommendations are included.

Get a THIRD FREE bonus report with your No Risk Trial Subscription to Options Hotline.

Simply sign up in the next three days and I'll send you a third FREE bonus report, my Options Hall of Fame.

Go deep inside 5 of my top options picks and discover how easy and inexpensive trading in options can be...even for the most timid of investors. Gain insight into the big profit plays that can not just double or triple your profits...but I'm talking almost nine times the profit potential on just one option play!

You'll see superleverage in action in these 5 hall of famers and understand how to apply it you your own million dollar plays. Remember, each of my weekly options play may be the next double, triple...almost quadruple digit profit play!

See the details below to get your free copy of my Options Hall of Fame.

It's the Easiest Decision You'll Ever Make!

As my track record proves, my subscribers consistently have the chance to make money from Options Hotline. If you're having any doubts at this point, please review one more time the above 2006-2008 Options Hotline Pick-by-Pick Gain Sheet. 

And remember, the gains are piling up on just one top-notch option pick a week. You're not out there spread thin or confused with multiple plays happening. You're focused on just what I've recommended. I know options trading is not your full-time job.

One pick a week and monitoring your open positions for 15-30 minutes a day will be simple enough to add into your busy lifestyle. And I'll make it easy and efficient for you to build a million-dollar cash portfolio.

I guarantee you will benefit from a subscription to Options Hotline or your money back. This service is one of the oldest of its kind in the industry...almost 16 years of offering winning options picks to my readers. First, with my dad, and then solo with me since 1999.

Since going solo, I gave my readers the chance for their first million dollars on July 16, 2004. Now, I can't give you an exact date in the future when I'll hit the second MILLION DOLLARS. But I know it's out there and it's coming very soon. And I want you to be with me on the day we hit it.

And with my 30-day Money-Back Guarantee, if you're not satisfied, you can cancel within the first 30 days and receive a full refund.

So click the subscribe button below and join my thousands of happy, rich subscribers, like longtime options trader Jack Grossman, who says, "I had subscribed to many newsletters, but none was as concise, to the point and, above all, made money almost all of the time. Thanks a bundle. Keep up the good work."

Now, it's your turn to make a million dollars!

Don't Put off Your Million-Dollar Lifestyle Anymore!

Click the subscribe button below to get started. You'll get your first recommendation via e-mail this Sunday. Or if you would prefer, you can fax your order to 410-558-6362.

Just think...you could be richer by this time next week, even dramatically wealthier by this time next year. After all, we've seen on average hundreds of thousands a year in potential profits. There's no reason why you can't achieve the same success as my current readers have.

Now I'm inviting you to join my small, elite group of readers who will profit most from the world of options trading. This group is now experiencing a lifestyle they only once imagined. Your invitation is risk-free. You have 30 days to cancel for a full refund...or sign up for quarterly billing and cancel at any time.

Only one option pick a week is all you need and I'll send you my first recommendation this Sunday night, via e-mail. Then look for my one recommendation every Sunday night thereafter (except for Christmas, New Year's and my two-week summer vacation).

No comments:

Post a Comment