The Stimulus Bill's "Hidden" Investment Strategy

Last Thursday evening, I found myself driving along the dark, twisty roads of Green Spring, West Virginia...

By this time any other night, I'd have scooped up my 11-year-old son from lacrosse practice, ran three miles, finished dinner, and checked for a "Terps" game.

But not last week. I was on a mission. And I needed to be alone.

I was a little over three hours away from Baltimore... just me, my Ford Explorer, a few groceries, and the recently-passed 1,071-page American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.

The freshly-printed 8 and 1/2 inch-thick stack (a few sheets longer than Gone With The Wind) and I were headed to my secluded cabin in order to spend some "quality time" together.

It was the perfect spot.

Miles away from the nearest small town, there would be no news. . . no internet. . . no television. . . no telephone. . . no distractions.

And that's the way it had to be.

You see, I wanted to be one of the only Americans who actually read the entire damn thing - from cover to cover.

I needed to know, for myself, exactly where every dollar's going. And I wasn't heading back home until my eyes saw every last page.

In all honesty, I initially didn't plan this week-long venture (and yes, that is how long it takes to actually read 1,071 pages of legal jargon) to find any hot investment ideas, or the next "big winner."

For the most part, I expected constant disappointment with nearly every turn of the page.

But after three days and 432 pages, I noticed an alarming trend forming.

One that - very surprisingly - could make every one of you who reads this letter extremely wealthy.

You see, woven through literally hundreds of pages of earmarks and actual projects - shovel ready or not - I found an entire industry hiding in the background that's guaranteed to benefit the most from this pork-laden law. . .

An industry that literally ties into everything we use on a daily basis. . . from coffee cans and bean grinders, to roads and tires, to renewable energy and electricity production. . .

In fact, it's so important― this "stimulus bill" couldn't accomplish a single project without it.

My friends, I'm talking about the chemical industry.

And it just got its greatest financial boost in history.

Just get a load of this. . .

Out of that whopping 787 billion dollars, roughly 10% of it will directly benefit a select group of companies in the industry.

That's $78.7 billion guaranteed - by law.

And the mainstream media is already starting to catch on.

Forbes recently observed, "Chemical makers stand to get a much-needed boost as an indirect recipient of the billions in government money promised in the stimulus package signed by President Obama."

The Associated Press confirms my estimate, "Of the $787 billion in the stimulus bill, at least one-tenth is allocated to projects that could benefit chemical companies."

The American Chemistry Council went on record excitedly stating, "Some qualifying technologies are 'shovel-ready' and ideally suit the president's objective to support investments that create jobs, improve energy security and reduce greenhouse gas emissions."

And many of these outfits didn't even wait for the bill to be passed before their share prices started popping.

In fact, some of them started rallying as the 1,071-page act was still festering in some bureaucrat's clunky old computer!

They knew, just from talks on "the hill," they were going to get a major piece of the cheddar.

Of course, now that it's passed, and some of the projects are already underway, right now is the prime opportunity for you to land some of the biggest, easiest moneymaking plays you'll see this year!

But you'd better hurry ― many of these companies are already charging ahead. In just the past few weeks, companies like...

DuPont surged 41%

PPG Industries climbed 16%

Total SA is above 23%

And Owens Corning's launched a massive 84.6%

You get the point. These companies are rapidly charging away. And I haven't even talked about the greatest ones yet.

Now, to find which ones will pay you the most, you just have to know which ones are going to benefit the most from the scores of mandated projects. Then, you're looking at a fortune.

Of course, sifting though all of that jargon and researching all of the common denominators to find which companies are poised to surge the highest could take most untrained investors weeks ― even months.

And that could wind up costing you the easiest, fastest profits out there.

That's why I'm writing to you today.

You see, after chatting with several of my contacts and tying together which specific outfits have the most potential, I've narrowed the list down to just one company that's destined to outperform all the others.

That's it. One outfit that could very well be the greatest investment opportunity of the year.

And if you want to get a head start on this rare moneymaking opportunity - virtually guaranteed by the US Government - before the easiest gains are already made, I've got all the details spelled out for you in my latest report for members of The Wealth Advisory.

It's called "HR 1's Greatest Asset." And I want you to have it - absolutely free. All you have to do is become a charter member to my weekly updated The Wealth Advisory.

For less than $0.22 a day, you won't just gain access to this groundbreaking report, you'll also be joining one of the most reliable investment circles in the entire country.

When other investors are still suffering, ripping their hair out over the rollercoaster ride of the markets in this economy, Wealth Advisory members are calmly raking in winning trade after winning trade.

We're landing 90% winners!

To find out how you can become a member today and gain instant access to my latest report, "HR 1's Greatest Asset," just follow the link HERE.

Stay tuned for next week, when I show you exactly how each of these massive projects could hand this amazing chemical company billions.

No comments:

Post a Comment